Great trade show booth displays will put you ahead of your competition. They are an extension of your brand so you’re going to want to put your best foot forward. Not only will you impress potential buyers but you will build trust for your brand. Create an environment where people can interact. This video is a step by step example for laying the foundation to great trade show booth displays.
10 Tips for Success
1. Work from a List – Write things down, draw up a diagram. Find out how much booth space you have to work with and where your brand will be located and be strategic.
2. Make it Inviting – The right visual impact will create a desire for people to approach your display and start a conversation. Be intriguing and put your important items at eye level.
3. Be Relevant – For example, a bakery themed brand would benefit from having elements of a traditional bakery like a glass display cases, baking supplies, etc. Have a theme, it makes things fun and interesting.
4. Keep it Clean and Organized – Keep your area looking simple, nice, and neat. Consolidate and be efficient with your storage and transportation of merchandise.
5. Security – Protect your items. Keep money and merchandise in a safe secure place. This goes for your ideas too, beware of the biters.
6. Leverage Social Media – Start telling your followers far in advance that your business will be at the trade show. This is also a good time to announce giveaways.. Make a hashtag for your brand/event and give your audience a reason to visit your booth.
7. High Tech – Leverage technology. Digital signs and interactive screens are a nice touch for trade show booths. This helps to attract attention and display value. It also educates consumers and showcases products that set you apart from the competition.
8. Let them Touch – Customers that go to trade shows are like kids at a candy store. Let them touch and try it all.
9. Promotional Products – Relevant giveaways are a staple at trade shows. This can include: cards, pens, bags, t shirts, coffee mugs, etc.
10. The Right Booth Host – Hosts that are knowledgeable are vital for building trust in your brand/product among consumers. They need to be able to answer questions and convert prospects into buyers.
Eye Catching Trade Show Booth Displays